The name “Hammock” derives from an important land feature in the ACE basin. Smaller than an island, a Hammock offers dry land in the middle of tidal or high water areas, which is important for different bird species for perching, courtship, mating, nesting, and foraging. This small ecosystem plays a large role in the lives of various colorful wildlife.
- The Hammock feather bow tie is iridescent with blues, greens, and golds. Center wrap is black grosgrain. Made with real peacock feathers.
- No dyes are used, giving each real peacock feather bow tie a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11″ to 20”.
- Bow dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
Made in Charleston
Brackish Bow Ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.
Pairs well with a blue or black tux.